Moving property is a tough job at the best of times – let alone on a stinking hot day. But with a little preparation, you can avoid getting hot under the collar.
We shares his top tips for moving in the heat.
- Organise for pets and kids to be somewhere else on moving day, this will make your job easier
- In the lead-up to moving day, pack as much as you can into boxes, saving time on the big day
- Try to get your removalist to give you the first time slot of the day
- Make sure you have all your boxes in the front room before moving day arrives
- Ensure the power is connected and any air-conditioning is working at the new place
- Ensure boxes with electronics are not left in direct sunlight for a long time
- Use shade, like trees and canopies, to help to stay out of direct sunlight when moving
Looking at moving property soon and need a professional but user friendly removalist to help you?